One Direction Were Europe’s Top-Earning Celebrities of 2016 …
January 1, 2017 - one direction
Hiatus be darned.
One Direction tops this year’s list of Europe’s tip paid celebrities, notwithstanding carrying spent it on hiatus.
As a group, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan brought in $110 million over a past 12 months, Forbes reports. This income comes from a tail-end of their $200 million-plus On The Road Again debate and publicity deals with Pepsi and Colgate. All of this done 1D a top-earning rope in a universe and a second tip among all celebrities, trailing Taylor Swift’s $170 million.
Overall, musicians dominated a list, holding 6 of a tip 10 spots.
Adele sealed in a third-place position with $80.5 million, interjection to sales of her 2015 manuscript 25 and her tellurian locus tour. She is a list’s usually woman.
Elsewhere, a Rolling Stones placed fifth with $66.5 million, followed by Calvin Harris with $63 million and Paul McCartney with $56.5 million. U2 placed ninth on a list with $55 million.
Showing a list’s age range, 1D’s Styles is a youngest during 22 and a Rolling Stones’ drummer, Charlie Watts, is a oldest during 75.
See a full list here:
10. Gordon Ramsay, $54 million, United Kingdom
9. U2, $55 million, Ireland
8. Novak Djokovic, $56 million, Serbia
7. Paul McCartney, $56.5 million, United Kingdom
6. Calvin Harris, $63 million, Scotland
5. The Rolling Stones, $66.5 million, United Kingdom
4. Roger Federer, $68 million, Switzerland
3. Adele, $80.5 million, United Kingdom
2. Cristiano Ronaldo, $88 million, Portugal
1. One Direction, $110 million, United Kingdom